Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today is the day! Freedom Island goes on sale with terrific bonuses for buying

 I can't believe it's been more than a week since I had a moment to update the blog. We've been scrambling to put finishing touches on the website, making sure all the bonus gifts are ready and accessible. So much to do!! We ended up with a great set of free books for anyone who orders Freedom Island today--more than $80 worth. Several historic documents will make a terrific addition to anyone's library, plus there are motivational and inspirational products as well. And the site looks great!

I didn't sleep last night. I don't think anyone in the office did, nor did the author. We talked at 5:00 a.m. We all have Amazon's Freedom Island sales page up on our computers. I've clicked the refresh button three times in the last hour--silly, because the sales figures are only updated once each hour. But I can't stand the suspense! Keeping positive thoughts....

I'll keep clicking!!
Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment